Saturday, April 27, 2013

David's hard core park core 2 work out

An other beautiful spring day, David and me headed to the Van Courtland Park for a hard core body weight work out. I only had my stick, also called the torturer  devise :-)) and an athletic band with me.
I did some soft tissue work with the stick on his calfs and IT Bands and then warmed up with some body weight lunges and torso twists and then he did bear crawl and side plank with a twist for core and then a full body body weight work out.
I want to show you that you don't need anything, not even a gym or dumbbells to have a  good work out. All you need is a pice of  green grass a bench and a bar for the pull ups and of course desire to work out in a beautiful sunny day :-))).

Warm up:

4 way lunges  3X 4



Lunge with a twist 3X 3

Core:

Bear crawl 2X 10



Side plank with a twist 2X 12


Full body:

Bench jumps 3X 8



Decline push ups 3X 30



Assisted pull ups 3X 10



Bulgarian split squats 3X12



Burpees 1X 10



Stretch 





No comments:

Post a Comment